"We are constantly seeking driven and energetic interns to join our small yet dynamic team in the heart of Helsinki. We value team players who can work independently with a proactive approach, driven by their passion for real estate investing in a private equity context. At Niam, we provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain invaluable experience and become part of a team led by talented and supportive professionals," emphasizes Antti Muilu, Country Manager at Niam.
Niam Internship Program Finland
An internship offers a fantastic chance for you to gain firsthand experience of working at Niam, while also providing us with an invaluable opportunity to get acquainted with you.
What We Offer You
At Niam, we would like to help you out at the start of your career by providing you with a platform to get insight in the real estate investment industry. As an intern at the Helsinki office – here's what you can expect:
- A Unique Introduction: We will give you an introduction to the world of real estate and private equity investments. This experience can later on be the foundation for a successful career in this field.
- Participation in Landmark Ventures: We believe in hands-on learning. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to actively participate in landmark investments, developments, and active portfolio management processes.
- Professional Growth: We understand the importance of personal growth and development. You'll be part of a professional, experienced, and supportive working environment.
- Investment Modeling: You will be actively involved in preparing investment models, conducting sensitivity analyses, and creating presentations that contribute to our acquisitions and due diligence processes.
- Market Analysis: Your role will involve analyzing and reporting on real estate markets and investment opportunities.
- Portfolio management: As Intern you will support portfolio management operations by conducting analysis, presentations and other task related to managing existing investment portfolio.
- Team Support: You will support the team in both investment activities and daily operations.