EQ Sthlm, which is Niam's office property offering dynamic workplaces, boasts a hard-to-beat location and includes both a sea view and its own gym. In the past year, the office spaces have undergone a complete renovation with a focus on flexibility.
EQ Sthlm: Flexible Offices Along the Quayside
The premises range from 32 to 1,648 square meters on one floor or up to 8,500 square meters distributed over two connected floors with space for 3 to 850 employees. The price per square meter is competitive with similar premises just 10 minutes from the city. These premises can be used for co-working or as a separate office. Niam collaborates closely with Nornorm, which gives the opportunity to subscribe to circular design and office furniture for an inspiring work environment.
The refinement of EQ Sthlm is part of the first stage of the development of Värtahamnen where Niam is one of the largest players. The City of Stockholm and Niam, together with a number of real estate players, are now building a completely new, sustainable inner-city district in Värtahamnen. The area is 100 percent adapted to the new office needs that arose in the aftermath of the pandemic and an ever more digital working life.
EQ Sthlm – Facts & Figures
- Total office space: 8,500 m².
- The entire building covers 24,000 m².
- The property is certified according to the international environmental certification BREEAM Very good.
- Next door to the new Scandic hotel which will be ready in 2025.
- By car there is direct access to Norra länken and Gärdet subway station is within walking distance.